Sunday, July 31, 2011

Can't seem to get anything done today

Since returning from my parents' house, I've accomplished very little.  I did vacuum, clean the bathroom, and straighten up the house a bit but that's as far as I've gotten.  I spent the rest of the time re-arranging my bedroom and uploading pictures to Snapfish. 

Once I'm done with my cup of coffee, I'm going to venture out into the hot world.  In addition to food, I'm going to get another phone.  The caller id window on mine burnt out weeks ago and I'm getting tired of picking up when fake charities call me.  If I can get one with an answering machine built in, I'll probably do that.

I figured out a few more of the plot details of Murder Lake Massacre, specifically why Sister Mary Slaughterhouse is there mowing people down.  I'm thinking it could go 50k now.  I may have to write Spider Girls in Heat during a different month.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels to slack off! I'm very good at it.

    ReplyDelete