Monday, July 11, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 11

The coffee may have kept me awake a little last night but it could just as easily have been the name at took at 3 in the afternoon.  I had a dream about a celebrity death but couldn't remember who the celebrity was when I got up this morning.

On the way to work, I figured out what I have to do today.  The next chapter is going to be a setup chapter.  Sister Mary Caligula is going assign the two nuns to be Cooper's bodyguard and unleash Sister Mary Slaughterhouse to find the Gray Coven and take them down before the Grand Alignment.  Meanwhile, the Gray Coven is going to unleash a squad of Deathcaps to capture Cooper.  I figure the Deathcap attack will be a good way to cut short Cooper's conversation with the guy from the Acolytes of the Revolver so he won't learn everything until later.

I've been thinking about the August Camp NaNoWriMo.  As of right now, I'll be writing Tentacle Mustache.  It's actually going to be a couple novellas rather than a novel but don't tell anyone.  I'm thinking that I'll do the detective story I've been thinking about and possibly a slasher spoof called Massacre at Murder Lake.

1 comment:

  1. Tentacle Mustache...how can that NOT get you a book deal, just on title alone? :)

    ReplyDelete