Monday, July 11, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 11: Bedtime

Well, that split chapter turned into one chapter featuring only the nuns.  I knew Severa and Hatchet would take over.  I'm at 27148, 198 words ahead of where I need to be.  Once again, I'm baffled at how I got to 50k by the evening of the 13th of November.

I should have been able to write more but I procrastinated until almost 7.  My time management skills really need some work.  Other than that, things are going well.  Sister Mary Slaughterhouse has been given her task.  People will be getting hacked down with chainsaws very soon.

Time for bed.  I'm really tired.

2 comments:

  1. During NaNo in November, I tend to write really fast. But in BuNoWriMo I slowed right down & only barely kept ahead of my minimum word counts per day. Maybe I only have enough drive to write craploads once a year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as focused as I should be, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete