Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 5: Crossing the Threshold

Well, I'm 400 words ahead of the bare minimum I wanted to write today so I think I can relax a little.  I don't feel as exhausted as I did earlier.  Must be all the tea and Doritos.

Something that I think is going to be more complicated later is figuring out where the characters are when various events are happening, like where the nuns are going to be while Cooper's in the hospital and Webcap is watching his house.  I may have to write up a time table or timeline or something so I don't get confused.  Also, I'm sending Debbie out of town for work for a few days so I'll need to keep in mind when I have her coming back.  I should probably start outlining a couple chapters ahead of where I am in case I get stuck.

On the plus side, I forgot we were going out for Gyros for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment