Friday, July 8, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 8 - Oh No! Quicksand!

As you can see by the title, I have yet to write a single word today.  I'm pretty swamped at work.

I've decided that I'd like to be at or over 25k by Monday.  This isn't an insurmountable goal by any means.  It just means another weekend of hermitting it up.  I'm also planning on getting up at my normal time instead of sleeping an hour or two extra.  I have to get my tires rotated tomorrow morning but I'm doing it as early as possible so the impact should be minimal.

Things I need to figure out before I get home and get back to the writing:
  • The cop (or is he?) that comes to the hospital to visit Cooper
  • How the fight between the nuns and ???? goes down
  • What Cooper does after he gets released from the hospital.  He's been a little on the passive side so far, what with everything happening to him and all.
Additional:  I think that instead of the Traveling Shovel of Death, Camp NaNoWriMo should have a different event in case you get stuck.  I nominate a grizzly bear attack.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea! I'm stuck at 13,000 words and not sure that the traveling shovel of death would work for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on the NaNoWriMo message board that there's some kind of Blue Tent thing that people are using. I don't think I'll be using that one.

    ReplyDelete