Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 12

This morning on the way to work, I had a bout of NaNoWriMo Doubts.
  • Is this any good?
  • Is anyone going to want to read it?
  • Am I wasting my time?
  • Am I insane thinking about doing this two months in a row?
Then I read my blog from November.  Sure enough, I had similar thoughts on November 12th.  I wish I hadn't deleted my MySpace account.  I have a feeling November 12th of 2009 and 2008 were the same way.

I've written about 400 words so far today and thought of something to make Webcap seem a little more villainous.  I'm hoping to get the Gray Coven thing out of the way so I can have Cooper have a chat with Magnus (or whatever I end up calling the old man) tonight.

Oh, and it's my Dad's birthday tomorrow.  I think we're doing something on Saturday but we might be doing it on his actual birthday instead.  That should take a nice big bite out of the writing time.

On the non-Camp front, I'm way behind on my re-read of Wolves of the Calla.  If I don't get it in gear, I'll be going from Wolves right into Song of Susannah when August hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment