Monday, July 11, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 11: 33% of a day's work

I've been stealing moments here and there to work on Sweating Bullets today and it's going well.  I think Chapter 10 is going to be longer than many of them.  Sister Mary Severa and Sister Mary Hatchet have a way of doing that.  I've been looking forward to unleashing Sister Mary Slaughterhouse since before I started writing.  I'll definitely get to that sometime before I go to bed.

I forgot to mention a few things that aren't related to Camp:
  1. Eric Hendrixson's Bucket of Face page on Facebook has been giving things away once a week since he hit 100 likes.  I won.  On my birthday.  When I get whatever goodie he sends my way, I will post a picture of it.
  2. So far today, I've been given the following items of free food from co-workers: two hard tacos from Taco Bell, two cups of fries from Five Guys, Burgers, and Fries, and several chocolate chip cookies.  As I've said in the past, I think I could get by just fine if I suddenly became homeless.
  3. What the hell is this Google+ thing?  Do I need another social networking time waster?

No comments:

Post a Comment