Sunday, July 31, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 31: Preparations

It seems like I just prepared for Camp NaNoWriMo.  Today, I'll be taking care of some tasks in anticipation for another Camp NaNoWriMo extravaganza.  I'm not all that excited but I'm sure that'll change once I start writing again tomorrow.

The to-do list:
  • Get time-saving supplies
  • Clean house
  • Mow if it's not too hot
  • At least outline the short story for James Steele's contest
  • Write down some notes for Tentacle Mustache Double Feature
  • Enjoy a block of uninterrupted reading time
In non-writing news, Captain America wasn't quite as good as Dark Knight but was still the best superhero movie I've seen in a long time.  I whipped through the rest of Ghost Story last night before I crashed.  I didn't hate it but I'm done with the Dresden files.

No comments:

Post a Comment