Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 14: Running in Neutral

So all of my stolen moments today were spent putting chapter 11 back together.  I tried everything I could think of, even trying to try Google Documents into opening it for me.  All I figured out was that the file couldn't be read as an .ODT, .DOC, or .RTF.  Good thing it was my shortest chapter and not a gargantuan like chapter 1 was.  Trying to extract meaningful stuff from a corrupted file really sucked.  I'm wondering if I wouldn't have been better off rewriting it from scratch.

To sum up, no forward progress yet today.  I guess I'll be burning the 9 o'clock oil tonight unless things flow very smoothly when I get home.

In non writing news, I'm very interested in watching Hobo with a Shotgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment