Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 19

I almost dropped the ball last night and watched movies instead of writing.  I was on a good non-writing roll.  I'd actually made dinner for the second night in a row and watched Leatherface.  It wasn't as scary as it was when I was a kid.  Around 7:30, I had a difficult choice to make.

I made the right one.  My word count is up to 44,185.  I don't imagine I have more than six or seven chapters left to go and I figured out how I'm going to do the aftermath without making it seem ham-fisted on the way to work this morning.  I think today's writing will be the last chapter that isn't action-packed until the aftermath.  Almost all the cards are on the table.

It may be difficult to steal some writing moments today.  I'm supposed to interview a guy at 10 and I should probably spend my free time this morning preparing.  We'll see, though.  It can't take that much prep.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeah. My goal was 2000 and I came in around 1500 - not my fault though. I had to catch up on the season premiers of Warehouse 13 and Eureka. *shakes an angry fist at Syfy on Demand*

    AND two hours of Gordon Ramsey. *more fist shaking*

    ReplyDelete