Sunday, July 17, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 17

Staying out past midnight sure isn't conducive to writing.  It's taken me all damn morning but I've manage to write 2485 words, bring my wordage up to 41,800.  50,000 is finally within sight so I'll be attempting another chapter tonight.  I finally figured out what Tommy's role was in things and finally revealed the true origin of the universe so I'm excited to start wrapping things up.

That's about all I have.  I'm going to go out for supplies in a bit, then probably take a nap.  Maybe I'll take some time to read or watch a movie before I get back on the horse.

2 comments:

  1. 50k is in sight at last! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks. I ended up slacking off the rest of the day because I had a headache. I'm hoping to hit 50k by Friday.

    ReplyDelete