Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3: Mid Afternoon report

I'm at 9400 words.  I checked my NaNoWriMo 2010 blog entries and I had about 10,400 by the end of Day 3 last November.  I'm hoping to pass that today since I don't have all that much to do and it's so hot outside that I don't feel like leaving the house.

Sweating Bullets is the first time I have tried to write a conspiracy novel and I think it's going okay so far.  I'm sure I'll be changing things in the re-write but I'm happy with it as of the close of the third chapter.  Once I introduce the Gray Coven and the Acolytes of the Revolver, I'll be into the meat of things.

Can a guy go to hell for writing about kung fu nuns with chainsaws?

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome word count so far!! Good job :) Conspiracy novel - I would find that prospect intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm gunning for 11k before I go to sleep. The part of the conspiracy I'm worried about is when to reveal which bits of information.

    ReplyDelete