Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 27

While I was sitting in the shade watching the other campers toil, I had some time to check the search terms used to find my blog.  Here are three interesting ones:
  • bear orgy
  • dans hot orgy
  • devil wives of li fong
"Bear orgy?"  Seriously?  Devil Wives of Li Fong is an actual book by E. Hoffmann Price and sounds pretty cool.

In other news, I figured out more of the plots of my August Camp projects.  I can't decide if I'm going to alternate writing the two novellas every other day or write one from start to finish and then do the other.  I might put the same befuddled cop in both of them.

In other other news, I owe my brother an apology.  I finally found my Flight of the Conchords season 1.  It was not in his house.

In other other other news, I watched Hobo with a Shotgun last night when I got home from work.  It was okay but nothing spectacular.  Machete was way better.

In other other other other news, I may have to mow the grass tonight.  It's getting kind of shaggy and it seems like a good time to mow since the high today is less than my body temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment