Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 14

Well, shit.  I was skimming older chapters, figuring out how I was going to go about Sister Mary Slaugherhouse's finding the Gray Coven's hq, when I tried to open Chapter 11.  It would not open in Word or Google Documents.  I opened the file using notepad and saw a ton of gobbledy gook.  The text is still there but there's a space between every letter.  I'm going to try to open it with Open Office when I get home.  If not it doesn't work, I guess I'll be chopping up the document and deleting a lot of spaces at some point.

I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off and then doing some marathon writing for the next three days.  I have a ton of days off left to take and I'd like to have some breathing room before Camp NaNoWriMo in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment