Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 28

July is winding to a close and August will be upon us in just over three days.  I regret not slacking as much as I could have the past few days.  I don't really feel ready to dive into another 50k month but I'm going to do it anyway. 

Theresa, my co-worker, finished reading Sweating Bullets yesterday.  She said she didn't cry at the end but it was close.  I had no trouble believing that since I may have teared up while writing part of it.  Since I haven't yet had my fill of the Sisters of the Most Precious Chainsaw, I've decided I'll do Murder Lake Masscare first and use my remaining wordage/time for a yet to be determined novella. I don't know how long MLM will be. I should probably jot down some notes for it before Monday.


Work has been really hectic the last few days.  I'm going to buckle down and try to finish some things tomorrow so next week isn't such a nightmare.

My brother and I are going to see Captain America this weekend.  We're both pretty excited about it.  Other things I plan on doing this weekend:
  1. Read the new Jim Butcher book.  If the meta-plot doesn't advance sufficiently, it will be the last Dresden Files book that I read. 
  2. Write a short story for James Steele's contest.
  3. Do some super cleaning so I can go right back to neglecting housework again in a couple days

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Better luck next time with the crying at the end. hehe

    ReplyDelete