Monday, July 4, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 4 - Meh

Well, I managed about 1200 words today despite my brain being the consistency of oatmeal.  I'm at 11,518.  Not bad.  I'd only planned on having 10k by tomorrow.  Still, I wish I would have been able to write more.

I've got notes on how the next chapter is supposed to go.  It shouldn't be hard to bang it out tomorrow.  I think having all day to write is actually hurting my progress.  I'm much more focused after a day of work with only a few hours in which to work.

I'm actually wondering how much story I have with Sweating Bullets.  With all the things I have planned, I know it's going to be over 50k but I don't know how much more.  I sure wouldn't mind NOT writing a 100k novel in one month, especially with part 2 of the Camp NaNoWriMo extravaganza coming in August.

So who's got BBQ that I can mooch?

2 comments:

  1. That's an excellent word count! I'd be stoked if I were you ;)

    BBQ...mmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I mooched BBQ off the parents. Now I'm hoping to get to sleep before the neighbor kids start shooting off fireworks again.

    ReplyDelete