Saturday, July 16, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 16

I'm at 2002 words for the day already.  That's what happens when you get up at 4:45 on a Saturday, I guess.  I'm not incredibly proud of the chapter I busted out this morning but it had to be done.  I had to get Cooper through an entire day so I could do the meeting with Nathaniel, which will be the next chapter.  I'm excited about writing that one and hope I have time to at least start it this afternoon.

I finally finished reading Wolves of the Calla last night.  It was better than I remembered.  I've got two weeks before Song of Susannah and I'll probably spend it reading unchallenging things until I finish Sweating Bullets.

1 comment:

  1. Hi this time pharmacy is the main part in the life this time many persion use medicine and drugs

    ReplyDelete