Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 5

The good news is that I made it to work without wrecking my car.

So last night started well.  I was in bed by 8:45 and asleep by 9.  Fireworks woke me up at 9:30 and I was quickly able to go back to sleep.  However...

It seems my dog ate something that didn't agree with her when she was running free at my parents' yesterday.  Between 11 and 3:30, I took her outside six times.  And I couldn't get back to sleep after the 3:30 jaunt.  So, yeah.  Another day of feeling like crap.  At least I'm at work so it's not like I'm missing anything.

Reallistically, it's not that bad.  I'm trying to do 75k in July and according to my calculations, I only have to write 750 words today to stay on track.  I think I can manage that much.

On the plus side of the column, someone left an unopened bag of Doritos on the free counter in the break room.  I'll give them a good home later.

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! Doritos :)

    Great progress on your writing, I'm sure you can manage the 750 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Doritos were Cheeseburger flavor. Not bad but a little strange tasting. I think that's why they were free.

    ReplyDelete