Sunday, November 14, 2010

Salvageable?

I tore into the first of my moon chapters this morning.  I'm pleased to say I was able to salvage most of it by altering the dialogue and add some new stuff.  Now the much harder task of writing the new moon material begins.  Since the moon is a lifeless world, why didn't I think of using undead before?  Now I just have to figure out what's in the five-sided pyramid by the time Valaric and company find the way inside.  Once the moon bits are finished, I just have to comb through the rest and fix the references.  Also, I have to remember to give Zora amnesia or there isn't going to be much of a mystery as to where her homeworld is.

One of my neighbors stopped while I was walking Belle yesterday and asked me what I was taking pictures of in my yard last weekend.  It took me a little while to remember she was talking about the mysterious alpacas.  Do I really have that much going on that I don't remember a thing like an alpaca invasion?


Thanksgiving Round 1 is this afternoon.  If I can crank out a chapter by then, fine, but I'm planning on finishing Under a Warrior Star while I drink my coffee.  Joe Lansdale writing a Planetary Romance is too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment