Saturday, November 6, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Afternoon of Day 6

It's three o'clock at this writing.  So far today, I've finished chapter 7, visited my parents, took quite a few pictures, did a ton of laundry, and wrote chapter 8.  I'm at 20,652 words.  I'm not sure I'll be able to write the 4, 348 words I want to tomorrow morning in order to hit 25k by Monday but I'm sure going to try.  The time change is going to give me an extra hour so I might as well use it wisely.

My story is really taking shape.  Only two more magicians need to get to Valaric's house for the meat of the story to start happening.  I might have to write chapter 6.5 so I can tell of Fenlock's time at the Hall of Forty Seven Imponderables before he sneaks aboard the Silver Scarab.  Fenlock's one of the easiest characters I've ever written stuff for so that I might save that chapter for a rough day.

Carrie's making white lasagna tonight.  My stomach is growling in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment