Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day 4

Today is going pretty slowly on the writing front, not that surprising considering I'm neither off work nor working from home.  I'm at right around 1000 words, still way ahead of the official requirement but well below my own word goal of 3350 per day.  To sum up, working at work is not conducive to writing at work.  I might have to do the old "no food until the writing is done" trick from last year.

I have noticed one thing over the last few days.  I write much better in the first three hours of the day than I do later.  I'm tempted to try getting up at 2 instead of 4:30 for the duration of NaNoWriMo to maximize productivity.

Nothing more to see here.  Go about your business.

2 comments:

  1. Just the THOUGHT of getting up at 4:30 am makes me a little nauseous. At 2am I am just about ready for bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting up at 4:30 for about eight years now. You get used to it.

    ReplyDelete