Friday, November 12, 2010

Did they...? Surely not.... But did they... ?

So yesterday Jake gave me two bottles of infused tequila left over from Cinco de Mayo.  One was infused with Jalapeno peppers, the other with bacon.  I'm not a tequila drinker by any means but I took the tequila anyway.  I put it in the back seat of my car and forgot about it.

Today, I got my tires rotated at Plaza Tire and swung by the car dealership to have a new headlight put in.  Then I got groceries and headed over to the local bookstore for a chat with the regulars.

A few minutes ago, I got home and remembered the tequila bottles.  They're both half empty despite being full when Jake gave them to me.

So, did both bottles have slow leaks that released precious tequila without me knowing?  Or did mechanics at one or both of the car places indulge in some infused tequila?  I guess I'll never know.

On the NaNoWriMo front, I'm feeling much better about things since I wrote a chapter this morning and gave myself permission to not finish by the 30th or hit 50k by Sunday.  I'm still going to try but it's not worth feeling tired and crabby all the time.  I'm feeling much better about what I've done so far than I did yesterday.  I'm about to split everyone up on Nal Sakaar.  Once I get started on that, 50k is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment