Monday, November 8, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day 8

Chapter 10 is in the can.  I'm hoping to get some of Chapter 11 written.  This morning, I discoved that my mini-vacation from writing yesterday afternoon put me about 150 words behind my schedule to hit 100k by the end of the month.  I hope to make that up today and get a little further ahead.

That's about all I have.  Until next time, here's a list of some odd things I've seen in the last two days
  • alpacas
  • a rabid skunk
  • a skydiver
  • a shooting star
  • hoarfrost

4 comments:

  1. A rabid skunk?? For realz? Was it frothing at the mouth? Ew.

    Except I always think of skunks as armourous, French accented, arm kissing rodents. Or smelly road pizza. Which are what I see around my neck of the woods.

    Keep up you ass kicking word count!
    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not have been rabid but there was definitely something very wrong with it. If you see skunks in broad daylight, something is wrong. This one was running down my mom and dad's driveway, no fear of any of us. I don't think he was feeling amorous unless he's into rough stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazingly. I am following every new chapter posted on goodreads. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading. I'll post the next couple of chapters when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete