Sunday, November 21, 2010

21

I seem to have regained my mojo.  Maybe all I needed was a good meal, some reading, and a good night's sleep.


Carrie and I made another visit to Tractor's last night.  It was good but my choices were my least favorite so far.  The Orange Ruffi was barely a portion and the Caribbean Shrimp Chowder was nothing to write home about.

I finished Jeff Vandermeer's Veniss Underground last night.  It was some chilling shit and I'm glad I didn't have nightmares about it.  Any book that features a guy climbing a mountain of severed legs and digging through it for the still breathing body of his former lover is kick ass in my book. 

My alarm when off at 4:30 and I immediately disregarded it.  I rolled out of bed around seven and went to work.  After taking some time to walk the dog a couple times and take a shower, I'm now at about 5000k for the day and I'm going to try to squeeze some more writing in before I head over to Carrie's later.  I'm at almost 72k, not too far from where I finished the month last NaNoWriMo.  To sum it up, I'm feeling pretty good.

Enough blogging.  I should get dressed and take the trash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment