Saturday, August 20, 2011

Interesting Search Terms

Okay, I'm way too interested in the search terms people use to get to my blog.
  1. dangerous dan of medicine hat - I think Medicine Hat is a city somewhere in Canada
  2. the wizard of oz blogspot samurai slider - I'm guessing they were looking for info on Six String Samurai.  If they weren't, that's probably what they wound up reading about.
  3. joe vanringham - I had to search my own blog to find out who Joe Vanringham was.  He's a character in a P.G. Wodehouse novel I reviewed on my book blog.  I wouldn't say he's search-worthy, though.
  4. dans hot orgy - Since when do I have hot orgies?  Mine are usually barely on the passable side.
  5. basenji-schipperke mix - My dog is a basenji-schipperke mix and I've mentioned her a couple times.  I wonder how prevalent the mix is?

3 comments:

  1. ahahaha I lost it at "dans hot orgy". I bet they were disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people are disappointed with my orgies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure #4 was how I found my way here

    ReplyDelete