Friday, August 5, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 5: The Slide Toward Hermit Status Continues

I had plans to go out and do all the stuff I've been neglecting this week tonight but I had what I'm referring to as "The Million Dollar Idea" for Murder Lake Massacre on the way home from work.  I was wondering how I was going to get to the ending from where I was now and I figured it out between the bank and my house, and also the setting of the next story featuring these characters.  I'll have to tweak last night's chapter a bit and then it's off to the races.  Needless to say, the chores are going to be left undone until tomorrow or Sunday.

In other news, the backlash against my negative review of the latest Jim Butcher book hasn't been as harsh as I thought.  Either more people feel the same way I do or no one is bothering to comment.

I'd better shove some food down my gullet and get cracking.  These chainsaw victims aren't going to murder themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment