Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 10: It felt like a good day until I got to work

The morning started well.  I leaped out of bed, got ready in record time, and took my dog outside before work.  She was more cooperative than usual.  I got to the gas station and gas was only $3.17.  Sad that I think this is a good price now.  As I was leaving, I found a dime on the ground.

Then I got to work.  My badge wasn't in my car and I have no idea where it is.  The only thing I can think of is that I took it inside with me when I got home from work last night.  I managed to coax enough juice out of my dying cell phone to call someone and have them come down and let me in.  I'm thinking about getting a new badge today since the picture on my current one is eight years old.

I guess it isn't all that bad.  I'll just have to pay attention to what I'm doing when I come back from lunch.  Maybe I'll cave in and get a new badge before then.

In writing news, I'm a day behind where I want to be but still 2 days ahead of the minimum I need to hit 50k by the end of the month.  After some thought last night, I think my story is in better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment