Saturday, August 13, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 13: Is it extremely unmotivated in here or is it just me?

I think I'm taking today off after I finish my short story.  I'm feeling so unmotivated that I make sloths look energetic.  I was mulling over Spider Girls in Heat earlier and decided it's not developed enough to start working on yet.  I don't want to lose a day of writing but I really don't want to write something just to be writing either. 

Maybe I'll dust off my notes for The Long Green Goodbye and start on that.  That story is pretty much etched in stone.  I keep hesitating to pull the trigger on it because I've never written anything in the first person that I've been happy with before.

In other news, I took a shitload of pictures this morning.  I'll be posting some of them once they finish uploading.  It's mostly butterflies but I got a couple finches and another bee killer as well.

I guess my revised agenda for the day looks like this:
  1. Get supplies
  2. Go to the used bookstore
  3. read more of The Magician King
  4. Finish my short story
  5. finish watching Sarah Silverman season 2b.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I'm extremely unmotivated today to do any writing. Oh well. A day off is always nice.

    ReplyDelete