Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 9: I think I missed a chapter

Well, I did it.  I banged out the longest chapter yet of Murder Lake Massacre.  Who knew Frank Marder was such a douchebag?

In the process of tweaking an older chapter to sow some seeds for later on in the story, I inadvertently necessitated the need for chapter 6.5.  On the plus side, it will inject some much needed humor into the boo when Sister Mary Hatchet and Sister Mary Hildegard are cleaning church and discussing the evil that sleeps beneath the waters of Marder Lake.

I hesitate to mention this since I'll be the only one who knows what I'm talking about but I figured out who the big bag is.  Now I have to "frame" the priest for it.

Well, I'm done early.  I guess I'll read some of Darwin's Blade.  The hookup is coming fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment