Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 14

Well, the second week of Camp NaNoWriMo is drawing to a close.  I didn't write anything yesterday and today's not looking like it's going to be productive either.  It's a really nice day outside and I keep alternating between walking my dog and reading The Magician King.

Yesterday wound up being fairly productive aside from the lack of writing.  I accomplished everything on my list of goals except for finishing my short story, which I fully intend on doing today.  Possibly after finishing The Magician King.  I've only got seventy pages left.

The past few weeks, I've been watching a little more TV, primarily to work on my DVD backlog, which is mercifully smaller than my book one.  For the next few weeks, I will be watching two episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus every night.  I've seen half of them before but it should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment