Thursday, August 11, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 11

It seems that it's my time of the month again, the time where I doubt every aspect of the story I'm working on.  Luckily, I know this is natural and happens to everyone.

The writing went fairly smoothly last night, though it was difficult to resist the lure of 80 degree temperatures after more than a month in the nineties and beyond.  Tonight's writing will be another nun chapter, unless I miss my guess. 

I'm starting to think I might not have enough material to get to 50k with MLM after all.  I'm going to do a rough outline of what I have left today, if I have time.  Work's been too busy to think much about writing. 

When August is over, I will definitely be taking a short break from writing.  I feel myself getting crabby due to not doing enough non-writing activities.

Don't you hate it when you think it's Friday when you wake up, only to find out it's not?

1 comment:

  1. The longer a non-Friday wakeup continues, the worse it will be. If you ever make it to the office while still on a non-Friday, you might as well hang it up. Nothing will get done.

    ReplyDelete