- Why do people call it a hot water heater? It's a water heater. The "heat" implies the "hot". There's no such thing as a cold water heater.
- What's with people leaving five seconds on the microwave clock and walking away? How hard is it to let the last five seconds tick away? Or, if it's the beep at the end you're afraid of, clear the remaining time as a courtesy to the next user.
- Why do people feel the need to dog-ear the corners of pages of books that aren't their's? Do they not have a piece of paper in their house?
- Peanut Butter in the fridge? Completely unnecessary.
- Whenever I notice people playing with their phones during every spare moment, it gives me pause. What did these people do to avoid their own thoughts before cellphones became so prevalent?
That's all I have at the moment. I'm sure I'll run into a few other things I don't understand at some point in the future.