Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 1: Maybe August isn't going to suck as much as I thought

I sat down around 6:30 and busted out 2k in less than 90 minutes.  I'm feeling better about back to back NaNoWriMos now.  Murder Lake Massacre is up and running.

The opening scene went pretty well.  I think I'll continue the practice of outlining the night's writing while I'm taking a break at work. 

I'm still not sure if MLM is going to go 50k.  It's going to take a bit to get Sister Mary Hatchet to Marder Lake to investigate.  After that, I guess it just depends on how many campers Sister Mary Slaughterhouse is able to kill and how long it takes Hatchet to figure out what's going on.

Tomorrow, I'll have to figure out the names of the hick sheriff and the douchebag resort owner, as well as figure out who's going to be Hatchet's counterpart in the investigation.  Should be fun.

Time to get some reading in before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment