Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3

Today's been pretty busy but I managed to jot down some notes for tonight's writing.  I remembered I forgot to have the cops pick up the bloody clothes last night but I figure I can gloss over that tonight or make a quick change to chapter 2.  I decided to have a priest talk to Horace after speaking with Lightning.  The unassuming nun with him will be the one who calls the Sisters of the Most Precious Chainsaw and gets Sister Mary Hatchet into the mix.  I like when the story tells itself to me as I write.

No one else ate lunch in the cafeteria so I was able to finish the book I've been reading, Dirty Money by Richard Stark.  It's the last Parker book Stark wrote before he died a couple years ago.  After 24 books, there's going to be something of a void on my crime fiction shelf.  I guess I'll resume my progress on Andrew Vachss's Burke series and Robert Crais's Elvis Cole series until something else comes along to fill the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment