Saturday, October 30, 2010

2

Two more days until NaNoWriMo.

Last night's writer's meeting was a complete success.  Big E and I bounced ideas off of one another and some beer was consumed.  I have a much better handle on my main character now but I came up with that on the drive to his house.  Motivations of many of the characters are much clearer.

My yard is about 80% leaf free.  I've got an hour of bagging to do tomorrow morning along with some touching up.  I'm hoping it won't be windy so I can burn them.  No dirt mustache this time.

I took Belle over for her run after I finished doing leaves.  She ran like a maniac and should sleep good the next few days.  She was limping a bit.  I might have to start giving her fish oil like Carrie gives her dog.  Pictures are forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment