Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day 2

As the second day of NaNoWriMo grows nearer to conclusion, I thought I'd update everyone on my situation.
  • Chapter 2 - Completed. I had an unexpected epiphany while I was walking that should tie everything together once the Hexhound gets to town
  • Chapter 3 - About a third of the way done and my least favorite chapter.  While it isn't bad, I just not enjoying it.  It's a chapter of Valaric studying Selerak's notes and then going to see Glitch.  See the next bullet point for details.
  • I called the plumber a few minutes ago.  They are also waiting on my water heater.  Friday was the last time I was able to take a shower in my own bathroom.  I'm going to head over to my parents' in a bit to scourge a shower and a hot meal.  I'm also taking tomorrow off so I can get the work from home monkey off my back.  I'll actually be pretty glad to see my co-workers on Thursday.
  • Word Count so far for NaNoWriMo 2010 - 6059.  I'm well ahead of the minimum but I'd like to do 100k this month, not 50.  I'm hoping to get out that last 607 words before bed time.
That's all I have at the moment.  I'm feeling more confident and less fried than I was yesterday at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment