Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fogged

Belle woke me up four times to take her out last night.  That's the last time I let her eat a bite of Schnuck's brand frozen pizza.  My brain is a little fogged today due to the interruptions.

I've got a roast going in the crock pot today with carrots, celery, and potatoes.  For the liquid content, I dumped in a bottle of beer and a can of beef broth.  I'm expecting magic.  I need to remember to grab a loaf of french bread on the way home.

With only 33 days left, I'm chomping at the bit to get started on Wandering the Web of Worlds.  Things are coming together in my head.  I'm still working on the characters who aren't Fenlock and coming up with more background material.  Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done in November.  I've already got big ideas for the sequels.

I've got my grubby mitts on I Shall Wear Midnight yesterday, possibly Terry Pratchett's last book due to his early onset Altzheimers.  It's good so far.

2 comments:

  1. It was. Next time, I'll throw more than two potatoes in it. The meat to vegetable ratio was very meat-heavy.

    ReplyDelete