Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Day After

Another family fish fry has come and gone in a blur of greasy food.  I had a good time hanging with the family and gorging myself.  It was nice to see Ricki and Ben again.  I think that was the first time I'd seen them since Thanksgiving two years ago.  I need to remember to post that picture of Chris drinking a Little Hug on Facebook later for Abby.  Abby and Carrie both wore purple.  I don't think that's the first time they've accidentally matched.  My brother makes superior onion rings, btw.  Don't tell my mom.

Any minuses for the weekend?  Carrie has the hives and has determined that it's because of the antibiotic she was prescribed for a sinus infection two weeks ago.  She was determined not to miss the fish fry though.

I went to bed frighteningly early last night.  I only made it to 8 because I was talking to Carrie.  That was before she determined the antibiotic was what was giving her the hives.  Ten hours of sleep later and I felt like a new man.  Too bad it's been a gloomy overcast day.

In closing, here's a visit from Perspective Man:

No comments:

Post a Comment