Wednesday, September 15, 2010

48

48 days until National Novel Writing Month kicks off.  I should start writing some ideas down pretty soon.  The story is taking shape in my head.  I just hope it goes the distance.

Monday night, my mom called to ask if I had any plans for Tuesday.  Since Carrie was in class, I didn't.  She was cooking a roast and wanted to know if I wanted to come over and help eat it.  Like she needed to ask.  It was a delight.  Roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, rolls, and liver dumplings, with pineapple upside down cake for dessert.  Belle also had fun.  She galloped all over the yard and was pretty tired when we got home.  I took some pictures that I'll post later.

On the reading front, Theresa's been bugging me to read The Host since giving it to me for Christmas last year.  I guess I'll take it on once I finish The Killer Inside Me.  After that, I'll probably stick to the few fantasy books I have in the house until November 1 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment