Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend

The weekend is finally here. I finished Changes this morning but it was all I've accomplished so far today. I woke up late and decided I didn't feel like working in the yard until I finished the last 100 pages. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.

I finished the second pass of editing Sailors on the Sea of Dead Gods yesterday. One more pass and I'll get the galley proof and decide how to proceed. I'm thinking about printing out a copy and having that be part of my vacation reading.

Went mushroom hunting with the parents last night. We found fourteen. My mom found ten of them. Afterwords we had beer and BBQ. Could be why I'm a little sluggish today.

I've got a first communion dinner at 12:30 and trivia in Farmington tonigt at 7. Sometime in between I'll be working out, I guess. It's hard cramming everything you want to do into a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment