- Hallways are not good places to have conversations.
- Doorways - Also not a good place to have a conversation. Specifically the doorway in front of the men's room.
- If you don't use your turn signal, you're a liar.
- If your turn signal is on and you're not turning, you're a dangerous liar.
- Blue tooth earpieces are not fashion accessories
- No matter how cool you think you look when you bring your laptop into a restaurant or coffee shop, everyone else thinks you're a douche.
- If you're having dinner with someone and ignore them to text someone else, you deserve to injest the spit in your food that mysteriously arrived there while you were neglecting your dinner companion.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Angry Wisdom from Dangerous Dan
Every once in a while, I feel compelled to share some of the wisdom I've accumulated over the years.