- Get one or more novels published by a non-POD publisher. Note: While I'm certain there are good self-published books out there, the tide of poorly edited ones has overwhelmed them.
- Get some photos published in a magazine. I should really start submitting things to Missouri Conservationist.
- See the ruins of Machu Pichu
- Visit scenic Easter Island
- Go Scuba Diving
- Participate in an archaeological dig
- Go to the Grand Canyon
- Visit Stonehenge
- Find a damn geode on one of my hikes! Seriously, with all the miles I cover, I should be up to my ass in geodes by now.
- See the Great Wall of China
- I'd like to one day have no books in my house I haven't already read. It's been at least a decade since the last time I had to actively go out and find something new to read.
- Finally take a picture of an armadillo
Friday, March 11, 2011
The Bucket List Blogfest
Another Blogfest. When did I become such a particpater? Anyway, here's my bucket list. Yes, I realize I have more than 5 items on it: