Monday, March 14, 2011

Marvelous Missouri Monday

Saturday, it was 70 and sunny. Yesterday, it was 55 and overcast. This morning, I ran into every form of precipitation known to man on the way to work. It's 32 and big wet flakes have been falling for hours now. They weren't calling for precipitation at all and now we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow before it turns to rain. Missouri is quite spectacular sometimes.


I spent most of yesterday working in the yard and cleaning house. I wish I could say it was because I want a clean house but it's mostly because I want to give my mom fewer nitpicking targets when she picks up Belle on Wednesday.

There's a BBQ joint in Perryville I want to try one of these days called Ewalds. It's in the 100 Unique Eats and Eateries in Missouri book I bought last year.  It looks like a hole but the book alleges that it's delicious.  It's going to be hard to bypass Tractor's or the Park-Et diner but we'll have to give it a shot.  Speaking of Park-Et, their apple pie is spectacular.

That's about all I have today. I'm really light on material. The time change still has me messed up. Even though I took a nap yesterday afternoon, I still wound up going to bed at 8. Taking my dog out so many times Saturday night/Sunday morning did me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment