Tuesday, March 1, 2011

5 TV Shows That I Find Difficult to Ignore

  1. I Didn't Know I was Pregnant - Amazing and somewhat unbelievable stories about women who allege they didn't know they were pregnant until they were in labor.  What's not to like?
  2. Hoarders - It motivates me to clean my house every time I watch.
  3. Bizarre Foods - It could almost be called Bizarre Testicles considering the amount of testicles he consumes.  Seriously, who looks for how the locals prepare testicles everywhere they go?
  4. American Pickers - I love looking through other people's junk so this show is oddly fascinating.
  5. Monster Fish - What's not to like about 600 pound catfish and freshwater sting rays?

3 comments:

  1. Hoarders can be interesting. I understand that it's because of a mental disorder that most of those homes end up like that..but it makes me angry that people let it get THAT BAD, especially when kids are involved.

    Have you ever watched "Man vs. Food"? He eats some ridiculous dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it makes me mad too. When your kid can't get to his bed because of all the clutter, maybe it's time for a change.

    I watch Man Vs. Food almost every Saturday morning when I visit my parents. He ate a six pound Philly Cheese Steak on one I watched the other day. Some of the challenges he takes on are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, reality TV doesn't do it for me, but I do find myself getting sucked in occasionally when watching. Then again I haven't watched TV in ages, guess that's what happens when your crappy old TV picture goes all purple/green.

    ReplyDelete