Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo - Good morning, Day 20!

Here we are, 66% of the way through the July session of Camp NaNoWriMo.  Everyone still good on clean underwear and plenty of trail mix?

I feel like I've turned a corner on Between Hell and a Hard Place.  I was walking my dog this morning when I was reminiscing about NaNoWriMos past, remembering routinely doing 5000 word days.  Long story short, it's time I start pushing myself a bit harder.  Not only do I want to hit 50k by the end of the month, I'd like to be much further along than that.  Partly because I want to have another finished first draft under my belt but mostly because I'd like to spend July reading and kicking around ideas for August's Camp NaNoWriMo.  It's not as far away as you think.

Why did I decided 2012 was going to be the year of three novels?  Stupid New Year's resolution...

2 comments: