Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some simmering is in order...

So I've been thinking, maybe I should let Wandering the Web of Worlds sit for a couple weeks.  There are some nagging problems I need to sort out.  Something always bothered me about the beginning and I think it's the quest itself.  It seems like maybe Valaric should be tasked with finding the homeworld of the Midar rather than finding it and bringing back some of the inhabitants.  I figure once Valaric finds it, the ships the High Oligarch has secretly been constructing will be put to use.  Plus, the secret fleet will give Branton Fenn a reason to be in Euklin when Valaric arrives.

In the mean time, I'm planning on knocking out 75k in January-February.  I really want to attempt to write a crime book and there's no time like the present.  I just have to figure out the wrinkles of the plot a bit more before I dust off The Gravedigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment