Thursday, August 4, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 4: Just About Bedtime

Just finished today's writing.  Getting Hatchet out of the convent and on the road took all chapter so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get her to Marder Lake.  I decided she'll be staying with the prim and proper young nun in town while she snoops around.  That should give her someone to interact with besides the cops. 

I wrote a scene of Hatchet at Severa's grave site that made me tear up a little while I was writing it.  Am I tough or what?

My grand total is 9050.  I'm quite sure this is behind last month's day 4 total but I'm not concerned.

I finally got my cabin assignment at Camp NaNoWriMo.  Not sure what I'm supposed to do now, exactly.

If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to retire for a bit of reading before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment