Saturday, August 13, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 13

Last night was pretty productive.  I finished Darwin's Blade, watched a couple episodes of the Sarah Silverman Program, drank a few beers, and wrote 3k of my short story for James Steele's contest.  I've probably only got another four or five hundred words to go.  I don't know if it'll win the contest but it makes me laugh.

Belle going to get her exercise in a bit, once I drink my coffee and take a shower.  Other than that, no plans for the day other than getting a jump on Spider Girls in Heat.  I'd better get a handle on their personalities before I start writing.  I figure one is way more sympathetic toward humans than the other and that'll fuel most of their dialogue.  Still need to figure out what's in the briefcase.

Wait, I lied.  My other plan for the day is to start reading The Magician King.  I've only been waiting for it since The Magicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment