Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Woden's Day

I'm actually surprised people haven't lobbied to have the names of the days of the week changed so they are no longer named after the Norse gods.

Last night, I'd planned to stock up on groceries and get back on the work out train since missing Monday.  It did not come to pass.  Instead, Belle and I went fishing with my parents and dined on summer sausage, cheese, and crackers.  I got some good pictures that I'll post when I get home.  I'm hoping for another trip to the lake once the leaves change a bit more.

Interesting (to me) search terms:
  • barry yourgrau
  • cliff erickson
  • millard mithell
  • barb wire testicle
  • curry in fridge now stinks
First off, I have no idea who Barry Yourgrau, Cliff Erickson, or Millard Mithell are and how searching for them could land someone on my blog.  Barb Wire Testicle is an interesting one.  Curry in the fridge now stinks is also something I can relate to.

Does anyone know what Gothise is and how I'm getting so many hits from it?

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i TOTALLY want sausage cheese and crackers RIGHT NOW!
    Also, those search terms are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete