Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NaNoWriMoPrep

It's getting to be that time of year where I need to stock up on crucial NaNoWriMo supplies.  What?  You thought this was going to be about outlining and such? 

My NaNo supplies consist of the following:
  1. frozen pizzas
  2. fish sticks
  3. ramen
  4. granola bars
  5. a few pads of post-its
  6. coffee
  7. tea
See the pattern?  I tend to focus on things I can heat and eat.  Or just eat, in the case of granola bars.  The tea and coffee are the caffeine delivery systems I prefer.

Other things I'll have to do include taking care of the leaves in my yard so I don't have a heaping pile once NaNoWriMo is over.  Actually, I think that's about it.  I'll probably do a deep house cleaning so I can rule that out as a way to procrastinate.

2 comments:

  1. I need to go to sleep. I read "a few ipads".

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the writing of Bullets Don't Blink, I shall require several iPads!

    ReplyDelete